Innovative Architects has long been a believer in education for all. In order to help students pursue their education, we are proud to offer a privately funded scholarship for college tuition.
Scholarship amount: $1,000
Submission deadline: January 31, 2019
The essay requirements are a 300 to 500-word essay on the following topic:
The word “bold” is hard to define because it means different things to different people. Please tell us what being bold means to you and give an example of a time when you were bold.
- Applicant must be a U.S. resident or resident alien with a registration at a U.S college or university
- Applicant must return a copy of this (PDF) Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules
- The applicant must also read, understand and sign the PDF
- Applicants must write a unique essay
- The essay cannot be submitted for any other contest
- Only one submission per applicant is allowed
A panel of judges will read and consider all essay submissions received by the January 31st deadline. A winner will be selected up to 6 weeks after the contest closing date. Other impressive submissions may be published on the Innovative Architects blog.