What Is a Technology Practice?
Innovative Architects offers a large variety of technical solutions to clients, requiring our team to stay on top of new technologies and best practices within each area. Technology practices are small communities within IA that enable active sharing of information, knowledge and expertise.
Currently, we have 8 practices here at IA:
1) Data Services & Integration: How do I manage information coming from or going to multiple sources and formats? The concept of the “Golden Record” sounds easy but can be a huge challenge in some organizations.
2) Infrastructure & Cloud Platform: Great software is useless without the right hardware to run it on. We focus on new and emerging technologies so we can share our expertise with clients looking to maximize their IT budgets.
3) UI & Mobile: The best software in the world will remain untouched if users can’t understand how to make it work. Creating a great UI is a challenge that most of us face at some point, but our on-site UI team is ready to help!
4) Enterprise Architecture: It is easy to get caught up in the details. Enterprise Architecture is all about learning to maintain the big picture guidelines for the future of a client’s business. We can help you think big, and avoid pitfalls that cost time and money later.
5) BI & Data Architecture: Businesses live and die on their ability to organize and make use of their data. This practice is devoted to learning how to do this efficiently and effectively.
6) Strategy & Roadmap: Sometimes the problem isn’t specific, but needing an overall operational plan. We can be your business partner and help you create your IT strategy over the next 3-5 years, including large scale data migrations.
7) Application Development: Businesses need great tools to operate effectively. Sometimes, needs are so specific that existing software does not exist. That’s when custom development comes into play. IA has created countless solutions for our clients.
8) Collaboration: In order for a business to be successful and efficient, people need to be able to communicate effectively. Collaborative tools such as Microsoft SharePoint, One Drive, and others help to foster document sharing and multi-user editing.
These are the 8 technology practice areas at Innovative Architects. We invite you to browse our site to learn more about our services and contact us to get started today.